The different types of neck pain athletes sustain can be:
- Sprains and Strains
- Muscle spasms
- Bulging or Herniated discs.
All of these injuries can be treated by a chiropractor with a variety of techniques including:
- Myofascial techniques such as the Graston Technique
- Vibrational devices such as the Hyperice or Hypervolt
- Pneumatic compression such as Game Ready or NormaTec
- Deep tissue laser therapy
- Kinesio Taping
Ferraro Spine & Rehabilitation is a multi-specialty wellness facility serving northern NJ and the NY metro area specializing in chiropractic care, physical rehabilitation and sports performance. If you are interested in learning more, you can call (973) 478-2212 to schedule an appointment or you can go to www.ferrarospine.com.